- Added 2 billion bifidobacterium
- Once a day table
- Helps sustains vitality and energy
Contains a wide range of vitamins, minerals to support your body's needs that come with everyday life.
HealthAid day-vit® probio 30 tablets is a well balanced multivitamin and mineral formulation with added probiotics to help maintain a healthy active lifestyle and help keep the lining of the digestive tract in balance. A healthy balanced gut flora helps keep the body clean, active, and full of vigour and drive as it ensures optimum absorption of vitamins and minerals during digestion.
Day-vit® probio tablets are an all round supplement ideally used during periods of poor dietary habits and extreme stress. It is a balanced multivitamin that enhances physical and mental energy and supports the digestive system. The added benefit is provided by the digestive enzymes and the high potency probiotics present in this unique formulation.
Features of HealthAid day-vit® probio 30 tablets
- Organic substances that are essential in regulating the metabolic functions
- Maintenance of strong immune system and healthy eyes and skin
- Free from yeast, gluten, wheat, soya and dairy
- Powerful antioxidants that protect the body from the harmful effects
- B vitamins are important in metabolic activity and energy production
- Contribute to normal red blood cell formation, cell division and amino acid metabolism
- No artificial Colours, flavourings and preservatives
Each Day-vit Probio Tablet Contains (Avg): %NRV Vitamin A (2666iu) 800µg 100 Vitamin E ( 15iu ) 10mg 83 Thiamin (vitamin B1) 1.4mg 127 Niacin (as nicotinamide) 18mg 112 Folic acid 200µg 100 Biotin 150µg 300 Vitamin K 30µg 40 Iodine
Probiotic cultures [Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Bifidus, Lactobacillus Rhamonosus] 2billion** * Rutin 8mg * Hesperidin Complex 20mg * Bromelain 5mg * Silica 3mg * Manganese 2mg 100 Selenium 100µg 182 Molybdenum 50µg
Vitamin D (200iu) 5µg 100 Vitamin C 60mg 75 Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 1.6mg 114 Vitamin B6 2mg 143 Vitamin B12 1µg 40 Pantothenic acid 6mg 100 Iron 14mg 100 Zinc 15mg 150 Inositol 100mg * Lutein 2mg * Papain 6mg * Apple Pectin 5mg * CoQ10 5mg * Copper 1mg 100 Chromium 40µg 100 Choline Bitartrate
* *: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
- 30 tablets
- Adults and children over 12 years of age
- People wanting to boost their energy
- People leading a stressful life
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- For external use only
- Contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person
- Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take one tablet daily with a meal.
Bulking Agent (microcrystalline cellulose), di-Calcium Phosphate, Inositol, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Choline Bitartrate, Ferrous Fumarate†, Zinc Citrate, Lutein, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Anti-caking Agent (silica, veg. magnesium stearate), Glazing Agent [hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC), glycerine, titanium dioxide, riboflavin], Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate), Binding Agent (acacia gum), Vitamin A (beta carotene), Niacin (nicotinamide), Manganese Sulphate, Hesperidin Complex, Stabiliser (crosslinked sodium carboxy methyl cellulose), Potassium Chloride, Rutin, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Calcium Pantothenate (vitamin B5), Apple Pectin, Papain, Coenzyme Q10, Bromelain, Bifidobacterium Bifidum & Lactis, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl), Copper Citrate, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (vitamin B1), Vitamin B12(cyanocobalamin), Vitamin K (phylloquinone), Sodium Selenate, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Molybdate, Biotin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here