- Blackvurrant flavour
- Chewable tablets
- Contains Vitamins A,C,D and E
A unique formulation containing special viable strains of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium.
HealthAid Kidz probio®(2 billion) vitamin A,D,E,C helps keep the digestive system in balance, provides essential support under conditions of digestive disorders, helps regain flora balance following antibiotic therapy, and promotes healthy growth and development. HealthAid uses special acid & bile resistant strains, which prevent the stomach juices destroying the ingredients before they reach the intestines, ensuring their purity and potency. KidzProbio comes in a great blackcurrant flavour which children will enjoy.
HealthAid Kidz probio®(2 billion) vitamin A,D,E,C is a unique formulation containing special viable strains of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium designed with your child’s wellbeing in mind. Together with the added benefits of Vitamin A, C, D and E.
Features of HealthAid Kidz probio®(2 billion) vitamin A,D,E,C 30 tablets
- Plays a vital role in maintaining good health
- May help reduce the duration/ recurrence ofdiarrhoea
- Contributes to the maintanance of a healthy bowel function
- No artificial colours, flavourings and preservatives
- Helps improve absorption and assimilation of nutrients
- May improve lactose absorption in children who are lactose intolerant
Each KidzProbio Chewable Tablet Contains (Average): %NRV Vitamin A (2667 iu) 800μg 100 Vitamin D (200 iu) 5μg 100 Vitamin E (18 iu) 12mg 100 Vitamin C 80mg 100
(Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus paracasei, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis)
2 billion** * *: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
- 30 tablets
- Adults and children over 3 years of age
- Children who have abnormal or irregular bowel movement
- Children who need to maintain a healthy immune system
- Children with poor digestive systems
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- For external use only
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Chew one tablet daily before a meal.
- For children younger than 3; tablets can be crushed and the powder can be mixed with food or drink.
- Must be used immediately once crushed.
Sweetener (sorbitol, xylitol), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Anti-caking Agent (silica, veg. Magnesium stearate), Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol acetate), Probiotic Blend, Flavour Enhancer (natural blackcurrant flavour), Vitamin A (retinyl acetate), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here