- For a healthy metabolism
- Helps with your nervous system functions
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
B vitamins play a key role in our metabolism.
HealthAid prolonged release vitamin B+C complex uses a unique formulation which is a combination of essential water-soluble B vitamins, choline, inositol and PABA along with vitamin C and iron.
This unique formula helps to play a key role in our metabolism and vitamin B helps with the release of energy and the maintenance of healthy nervous system and skin.
Features of HealthAid prolonged release vitamin B+C complex 30 tablets
- Normal metabolism of proteins and fats
- Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Sugar, Salt
- Maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Contributes to normal red blood cell formation and normal function of the immune system
- Normal macro nutrient metabolism and the maintenance of normal hair and skin
- No artificial colours, preservatives or flavourings
Each vitamin B+C complex tablet contains (average):
Vitamin C 120mg 150 Thiamin (Vit.B1) 50mg 4545 Riboflavin (Vit.B2) 50mg 3571 Niacin (as nicotinamide) 50mg 313 Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) ** 50mg 3571 Folic Acid 50µg 25 Vitamin B12 10µg 400 Biotin 50µg 100 Pantothenic Acid 50mg 833 Iron 5mg 36 Choline Bitartrate 50mg * Inositol 50mg * PABA 50mg * *: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
- 30 tablets
- Adults and children over 12 years of age
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- For external use only
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person
- Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take one capsule daily with food.
Di-calcium phosphate, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Thiamine (as thiamine HCl), Riboflavin (Vit B2), Niacin (as nicotinaminde), Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate ), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl), Para Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA), Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Stearic acid*, Anti caking agent (silicon dioxide), Magnesium Stearate*, Iron (ferrous gluconate ), D-Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 (cynocobalamin ), Pharmaceutical Glaze, Magnesium Silicate, Methocel, Polyvinylpyrrolidone.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here