- Mega strength tablets
- Easy to swallow tablets
- Perfect for a vegan diet
For the normal psychological function and normal functioning of the immune and nervous system.
HealthAid prolonged release vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 1000μg 100 tablets contains vitamin B12, vVitamin B12 is one of the most essential B vitamins, particularly for those on vegan and vegetarian diets, which are known to be lacking in this vitamin.
Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism and red blood cell formation. It also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, normal psychological function and normal functioning of the immune and nervous system. Vitamin B12 is best to be taken for increased energy or daily by vegans or vegetarians and those with heart conditions.
Features of HealthAid prolonged release vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 1000μg tablets
- Contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism and red blood cell formation
- Free From yeast, gluten, wheat, soya, dairy, sugar, salt
- For increased energy
- No artificial colours, preservatives or flavourings
Each Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) tablet contains (average): %NRV Vitamin B12 1000μg 40,000 *: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
- 100 tablets
- Adults and children over 12 years of age
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- For external use only
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person
- Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take one capsule daily with food.
Bulking Agent [microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC), di-calcium phosphate)], Anti-caking Agent (silica, veg. magnesium stearate), Capsule Shell [glazing agent (HPMC, glycerine)], Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here