- Lasts up to 8 hours
- Effective heat therapy
- Thin & discreet
Targeted heat therapy for aches and pains.
The heat pads can be applied directly to skin for targeted therapy from muscular aches and pains, joint stiffness, backache, period pains, strains and sprains. All you have to do is simply open the sachet and stick directly to the skin.
Features of Healthpoint heat aid direct to skin heat pads
- Relief from muscular aches & pains
- Fragrance free
- Targets period pains
- 2 heat pads
- 12 years & over
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- The heat pad is air-activated, do not open the sachet until you are ready to use it.
- Ensure the skin is dry and clean over the place of application.
- Open the sachet (do not cut the heat pad), remove the heat pad.
- Peel away the paper strips from both ends on the back of the heat pad.
- Apply adhesive side of the heat pad to the skin over the painful area.
- The heat pad activates on contact with air and warms up slowly reaching full temperature after 20-30 minutes.
- After use slowly and carefully peel off the heat pad.
- Dispose of the used pad with your normal household waste.
Please see packaging for details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here