- Biodegradable wipes
- Quick drying
- Individually wrapped
Spectacle and lens cleaning wipes that offer smear free cleaning and are individually wrapped.
With Healthpoint spectacles and lens wipes, it's easy to clean spectacles and sunglasses quickly without leaving smears or residue. The wipes are also suitable for a variety of optical devices, such as cameras, binoculars, mirrors, and mobile phone screens. With a pack of 52 wipes, these easy-to-carry sachets are convenient for pockets, handbags, spectacle cases, and the car.
Features of Healthpoint spectacle wipes
- Smear free cleaning
- Bigger & better value pack
- Suitable for a wide range of optical devices
- Handy size sachets, ideal for pockets
- 52 wipes
- Cameras, binoculars, mirrors, & mobile phone screens
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks and other ignition sources
How to use
- Ensure all grit is removed from surface before use or scratching may occur.
- Tear open the sachet and remove wipe. Gently rub surface to remove dirt from the lens.
- No need to dry.
Aqua, Alcohol, Parfum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here