- Peppermint flavour
- 2.75% CBD oil
- Botanical food supplement
Healthspan CBD oil drops contain cannabinoids and fatty acids extracted from the hemp plant using non-toxic CO2. The oil is batch tested to ensure that it is pure and safe, and with the THC extracted this supplement will have no psychoactive or addictive effects.
CBD has been growing in popularity over recent years thanks to it touted effects on the body. It's thought to reduce inflammation, pain, anxiety and reverse sleeplessness. Healthspan CBD oil is broad spectrum meaning it contains all of the cannabinoids found in the hemp plant. It's taken under the tongue (sublingually) for fast absorption into the blood stream.
Features of Healthspan CBD oil oral drops 2.75% 250mg 10ml
- Peppermint flavour
- Full spectrum cannabidiol oil
- Vegan friendly
- Legal and safe
Warnings and cautions
- Take a maximum of 25 drops daily. Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Store out of reach of young children
- We would not recommend that you use CBD oil with medicines
- If you are already using CBD products with prescription medication or other medicines, we recommend speaking to your doctor for advice
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding, we also recommend you consult with your doctor before taking CBD products
- CBD oil is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any ailments
How to use
1. Use the pipette style lid to drop one to eight drops up to three times daily under your tongue.
2. Hold in your mouth for a while before swallowing.
Bulking Agent: Medium Chain Triglycerides, Hemp Extract, Peppermint Flavouring.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here