- Supports cognitive health
- Black & red berry flavour
- Vegan friendly
A plant based food supplement shot.
Hitamins have created their B12 and iron shot to use alongside your vegan-based diet as a source of essential nutrients. The nutrients are key to maintain a healthy level of your red blood cells and haemoglobin, whilst looking after the normal psychological function, alongside a number of other bodily functions. The shot is easy to take, you can take the shot straight or add to water and smoothies.
Features of Hitamins vitamin B12 + iron shot
- Source of iron
- Made with natural plant extracts
- Easy to use
- No added sugar
- Vegan & vegetarians
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- This product does not claim to treat, cure or prevent any form of disease
- It is strongly advised that you consult a doctor before taking if you are pregnant and/or breastfeeding, or taking any form of prescription medication
- Stop using immediately and consult a doctor if you experience any adverse effects or symptoms
- Made in a factory that also handles cereals containing gluten, peanuts and other nuts, and soya
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Shake before use.
- Take one shot daily, straight or added to water.
Water, VG, Natural Flavourings, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Trisodium Citrate), Sweetener (Sucralose), Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Iron, Vitamin B12.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here