- Preservative and phosphate free
- provides 6 hours lubrication
- 300 applications
A preservative-free ointment containing vitamin A to help protect the cornea and conjunctiva.
Hycosan Night is a preservative-free ointment containing vitamin A to help protect the cornea and conjunctiva during the night and to aid regeneration. The smooth, gel-like texture of Hycosan Night moisturises the eyes whilst you are asleep. Furthermore the eye lids are kept smooth and crusting around the eye is prevented. Hycosan Night eye ointment remains in the eye for up to 6 hours, enabling optimal moisturisation during the night. Hycosan Night eye ointment is suitable for adults and children of all age groups and can also be used during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
Features of Hycosan night preservative free eye ointment lotion 5g
- provides lubrication to the eye surface
- Preservative free, phosphate free
- Remains sterile for 6 months from opening
- 6 hours of comfort
- Vitamin A is part of the natural tear film and as such is very well tolerated as a lubricant
- 300 applications in one 5g tube
- 55 (300 applications)
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place
- Should not be used while wearing contact lenses
How to use
Apply a small strand of Hycosan Night along the lid into the conjunctival sac every day before going to bed. Do not allow the tip of the tube to touch the eye. Please ensure you take out your lenses before using Hycosan Night and wait for at least 15 minutes after treatment before putting them back.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here