- Free from SLS and irritants
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Reduces water loss from skin
Easy to apply ointment that helps to hydrate and soften dry skin and eczema.
Hydromol ointment is classed as an occlusive which means that it's a type of cream that forms a barrier layer of oil on the surface of your skin. This protective barrier prevents water loss through evaporation and effectively seals in moisture. This ointment is easily absorbed into the skin and when applied regularly can help to make your skin feel softer and more flexible.
Due to hydromol ointment being free from preservatives, SLS and irritants this means that it is extremely well tolerated by people with sensitive skin. Hydromol ointment can be used by most adults and children. The smoothing and softening effect of this ointment may also assist with the absorption of other preparations and medicines applied to the skin, such as when eczema and psoriasis.
Hydromol ointment is a 3-in-1 all-purpose emollient that can be used as an emollient, a moisturising bath additive, and an alternative to soap.
Features of Hydromol ointment
Helps to smooth and soften skin
Helps skin feel more flexible
Can be used as an alternative to soap and bath additives
- Easily applied
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients, skin irritation may occur
- Avoid contact with your eyes
How to use
- Emollient: Apply a generous amount to the affected area, apply regularly at night time for the best results.
- Bath additive: Melt some hydromol ointment in warm water in a suitable container before applying to your bath water.
- Soap substitute: Use as required when washing.
Cetomacrogol emulsifying wax, yellow soft paraffin, and liquid paraffin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here