- Clinically proven formula
- Fast effective pain relief
- Use on ulcers and sore gums
Unique triple action mouth ulcer treatment.
Iglü gel mouth ulcer treatment can be used for effective relief of pain from common mouth ulcers, sore gums and denture rubbing. The fast-acting mouth ulcer treatment provides a pain-relieving, antiseptic and long-lasting protective coating. The coating protects the sensitive and delicate area of the mouth while it heals, and also prevents infection.
Features of Iglü gel mouth ulcer treatment 8g
- Relieves pain
- Forms long-lasting protective coating
- Speeds healing
- Fights infection
- Adhesive protection
- Treats mouth ulcers, sore gums and denture rubbing
- Children (excluding infants and babies)
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use in cases of known allergy to any of the ingredients
- Keep away from the eyes
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 25°C
How to use
For full details, please read and retain the enclosed patient information leaflet.
- For use in the mouth. Apply sparingly, directly to the affected area(s) with a clean fingertip or cotton wool bud.
- Re-apply as necessary to keep the affected area(s) protected with a thin layer of gel.
- Replace cap tightly after use.
IngredientsOromucosal Gel containing Lidocaine Hydrochloride 0.66% w/w and Aminoacridine Hydrochloride 0.05% w/w.
Also contains Carbomer, Hydroxypropylcellulose, White Soft Paraffin, Liquid Paraffin and Peppermint Oil.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here