- Non-greasy and easily absorbed
- A blend of Glucosamine, eucalyptus & rosemary
- For muscles and joints
Naturally soothing glucosamine-rich gel designed to promote supple joints and ease aching muscles.
Imed joint plus formula 200ml has been specifically formulated to cool the skin quickly and efficiently while also reducing bruising and boosting circulation. The special formula contains a blend of Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Black Pepper, Camphor and Wintergreen which help to elevate stiff and swollen joints and prolong pain relief.
This glucosamine-rich* gel works in harmony with your body to ease aching muscles and joints. *Joint plus contains glucosamine and is not recommended if you are taking prescription blood-thinning drugs such as warfarin or if you are allergic to shellfish.
Features of iMed joint plus formula 200ml
- Easing of osteoarthritis pain
- Aiding in the rehabilitation of cartilage
- Renewal of the synovial fluid
- Repair of joints damaged by osteoarthritis
- 1 x Imed joint plus formula 200ml
- Joint pain
Warnings and cautions
- Not to be used during pregnancy, or on broken skin, or near the eyes, or on children under 12 years old
- Keep out of reach of children
- If irritation occurs, immediately discontinue use and seek medical advice
How to use
- Apply onto the skin and massage gently as often as required.
- Wash hands after use.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, Acrylates/C1030 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Glucosamine Sulfate, Gaulyheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil, Fragaria, Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Seed Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol Denat, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium, Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here