- Orange flavour
- Helps to release wind
- Free from sugar, alcohol & colourants
Infacol colic relief drops relieves and calms wind, infant colic and griping pain.
Proven to provide effective relief for baby for over 30 years, Infacol colic relief drops work by assisting little trapped gas bubbles to combine together to form larger bubbles, which your baby may easily bring up as wind, so relieving their pain and discomfort. Its professionally validated formula works gradually over several days when taken before each feed. Continued use may aid in preventing more wind build up.
Features of Infacol colic relief drops
- Convenient to use dropper for easy application
- Proven to provide effective relief
- Same day results
- Less pain
- Suitable to use from birth onwards
- Birth onwards
Warnings and cautions
- Simeticone Infacol is inert and not absorbed into the body
- Methyl and propyl hydroxybenzoates may cause allergic reactions
- If you think your baby may be allergic to any of the ingredients, ask your doctor or health visitor before giving Infacol
- If symptoms do not improve seek medical advice
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- One dropper full (0.5ml) given before each feed.
- If necessary, after 3 or 4 days this may be increased to two droppers full (1ml).
Main ingredient: Simeticone 40mg per 1ml Oral Suspension
Also contains: Purified Water, Hypromellose, Orange Flavour, Saccharin Sodium, Methyl Hydroxybenzoate (E218) and Propyl Hydroxybenzoate (E216).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here