- Tourmaline-coated ceramic base
- No heat damage, no chemicals
- Auto shut-off safety feature
Combines the power of a straightener with the gentle styling of a brush.
JML simply straight gold has been designed to be a space saving alternative to having to carry around both a brush and a pair of hair straighteners. JML simply straight gold uses a tourmaline-coated ceramic base, which aids in the hair smoothing process which results in a smooth and shiny hair. Tourmaline has also been shown to help seal in moisture which reduces split-ends and frizz.
With its controlled heat you can style and keep your hair exactly how you want it, even when you are out and about. Unlike the harsh ironing effect of traditional straighteners, the JML simply straight use an open face brush that won't damage or burn your hair.
JML simply straight gold comes with a 2.7meter extra-long cable that can easily reach across the room and a safety cut off function with a display that tells you the precise temperature, ranging from a cool setting that's used for softening kinks and waves, up to a high 185°C for those hard to control thick hair styles.
Features of JML simply straight gold
- Combines the power of a straightener with the gentle styling of a brush
- Set the temperature to suit your hair type
- Auto shut-off safety feature
- 2.7m extra-long cable
- Temperature control from 160°C to 185°C
- 1 x JML simply straight gold
Warnings and cautions
- This is not be used by children without supervision
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- When appliance is hot, only place on heat resistant surfaces
How to use
- Set the temperature to suit your hair type.
- Straighten hair to the style you wish.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here