- Clinically proven whiter teeth in 1 minute
- Perfect for everyday use
- Enamel-safe toothpaste
L.A. Pacific enzyme whitening toothpaste is the world’s first CBD complex enzyme whitening toothpaste.
Containing Californian CBD (non-psychoactive), aloe vera and vitamin E this toothpaste offers a burst of moisture, vitamins and a calming effect on any inflammation in your gums. The enzyme complex eats the sugars on your teeth and turns it into a natural hydrogen peroxide.
Using pacific sea salt, this toothpaste gently exfoliates your teeth helping to remove surface stains. Californian opalescent crystals leave a light blue film on the surface of your teeth to amplify the illusion of white teeth. Fluoride provides protection against cavities and strengthens your teeth by bonding with it.
Features of L.A. Pacific gum health enzyme whitening toothpaste
- Refreshes breath, without being too overpowering
- Zero sensitivity & low abrasion
- Plastic free (biodegradable sugarcane tube)
- 82% stain removal in 2 minutes
- Rich in essential omega-6 & omega-3 acids
- Bursting with vitamins A, C & E
- Children over 7 years old (Discretion of the the parent or guardian)
Warnings and cautions
- Do not swallow
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- L.A. Pacific recommend that you use the formula without water.
- Apply the formula to your toothbrush and keep the bristles at a 45 degree angle as you brush.
- Brush for 2 minutes.
- Please do not rinse (as this will rinse away the fluoride in the toothpaste) unless otherwise advised by your dentist.
- Clean your toothbrush as normal.
1400 ppm Fluoride and Glucose Oxidase.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here