- Target imperfections
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Pores are visibly tightened
An ultra-concentrated serum that targets breakouts and reduces the appearance of blemishes and imperfections.
The formula enriched with salicylic acid, LHA and glycolic acid helps to unclog pores, visibly smooths the skin surface and stimulates skin cell renewal. Micro-exfoliates to deeply unclog pores from dead cells and sebum. Due to its unique mineral composition, this water has soothing properties which reduce skin irritations.
Features of La Roche Posay effaclar serum
- Regulates sebum secretion
- Targets breakouts
- Reduces the appearance of marks
- Sensitive & blemish prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Use one daily as part of your night routine.
- Release pipet onto fingertips and press into skin, avoiding eye contour.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure and apply SPF daily while using this product.
Aqua / Water / Alcohol Denat. / Propanediol / Glycolic Acid / Niacinamide / Dimethyl Isosorbide / Pentylene Glycol / Salicylic Acid / Sodium Hydroxide / Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil / Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid / Citric Acid / Peg-30 Glyceryl Cocoate / Capryloyl Salicylic Acid / Biosaccharide Gum-1 / Maltodextrin / Phytic Acid / Polyquaternium-10 / Parfum / Fragrance.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here