- Physiological pH
- Suitable for all sensitive skin types
- Softly cleanses
Physiological soothing lotion with La Roche-Posay thermal spa water gently cleanses face, eyes and lips.
The physiological formulation power and cleansing agents in the lotion are selected for their optimal tolerance in soothing, toning and protecting your skin. Soap free, alcohol free, colourant free and paraben free for sensitive skin.
Features of La Roche Posay Physiological Soothing Lotion 200ml
- Soap, alcohol, colourant and paraben free
- Leaves skin feeling elegant
- With soothing thermal spa water
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Cleanses face, eyes and lips
- Physiological pH
- All types of sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- No rinsing
How to use
- Apply with a cotton wool pad, alone or after make-up removal.
- No rinsing.
Aqua/Water, Peg-8, Glycerin, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Poloxamer 124, Citric Acid, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Parfum/Fragrance. (Please be aware that ingredient lists for products in our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.)
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here