- With 0.01% Pure Retinol, the gold standard in treating wrinkles
- Refreshing texture with a visible lifting effect
- Use as a daily treatment for crow's feet wrinkles and dark circles
Award-winning retinol treatment for the sensitive eye area
The eye care treatment has a formula with instant lift texture for an effective visible smoothing and anti-fatigue action on skin's appearance.
Features of La Roche-Posay Redermic [R] Eyes 15ml
- Allergy tested
- Fragrance free
- Tolerance tested under ophthalmological control on sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers
- Paraben free
- Award winning treatment
- For sensitive skin
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- If sensations of discomfort appear during first usage, space out applications.
- Please check back of pack for up-to-date ingredients.
- For external use only.
- Do not expose skin to UV light.
How to use
- Cleanse with a gentle, physiological cleanser. Apply using fingertips then carefully wipe off using a cotton disc.
- Apply in the evening from the inner corner of the eye outwards, alone or in combination with a suitable eye moisturising cream.
- Apply in the evening on face and neck, alone or in combination with a moisturising cream. Do not expose skin to UV light.
Aqua/Water, Isostearyl, Neopentanoate Glycerin, Octyldodecanol Propylene Glycol Pentylene Glycol Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate, Copolymer Cetearyl Alcohol Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Isohexadecane Sodium Hyaluronate Retinal Palmitate Adenosine Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid Caprylyl Glycol Polysorbate 80 Phenoxyethanol Parfum/Fragrance, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Toluene Sulfonic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol. (Please be aware that ingredient lists for products in our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.)
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here