- Deeply hydrating
- Soothing and protective
- For sensitive skin
A prebiotic hydrating and soothing sensitive skin cream.
Specifically made for deep hydration for sensitive skin. Made with La-Roche Posay thermal water that helps to relieve and soothe sensitive skin. It's suitable for sensitive skin and the formula is so gentle, it'll be perfect to use on babies. With anti-inflammatory action, it works to repair and protect the skin while locking in moisture.
Features of La Roche-Posay toleriane sensitive moisturiser for sensitive skin 40ml
- Quick absorbing
- Moisture rich
- Sensitive skin
- Helps dehydrated skin
- Helps inflamed skin
- Gentle and soothing
- Sensitive skin
- Babies and adults
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- For external use only
How to use
- Cleanse - Morning and evening lather cleanser in the hand with warm water. Massage gently onto entire face, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly. Pat dry. We recommend Toleriane Dermo Cleanser.
- Tone - For a pore-tightening, mattifying effect, spray directly onto skin as often as necessary. We recommend Serozinc.
- Correct and hydrate - Apply to the whole face and neck morning and evening. Avoid eye contour.
Aqua/water, Isocetyl Stearate, Coco-caprylate/caprate, Squalane, Butyrospermum, Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Glycerin, Propanediol, Cetyl Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Peg-100 Stearate, Niacinamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl, Glycol, Citric Acid, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer. (Code: F.i.l B221814/1).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here