- Targeted action
- Medicated relief
- Helps loosen chest congestion
Deep relief targeted action.
Lemsip cough for chesty cough is a guaifenesin cough syrup that can help relieve symptoms of deep, chesty coughs and soothe the throat. Guaifenesin is an expectorant that aids in the relief of phlegm-related congestion in the throat and chest. Clears the airway and aids in the relief of cough and cold symptoms by thinning and breaking down mucus, making coughing easier.
Features of Lemsip chesty cough syrup
- Deep relief & soothes sore throats
- Symptomatic relief of deep chesty coughs
- Clears the airway
- Adults & children over 12 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to
- Rinse the measure cup after use
How to use
- Read package leaflet before use.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 20ml per dose, 3 or 4 times daily as required.
- Children 6-12 years: 10ml per dose, 3 or 4 times daily as required.
- To be taken three or four times daily.
Active ingredients: each 5ml dose contains guaifenesin 50mg. Also contains: approx. 4g of sugar, 3.66mg of sodium and glycerol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here