- Free from yeast
- No artificial flavours or preservatives
- Contains antioxidants
Lloydspharmacy cranberry extract 400mg food supplement tablets.
Cranberries are a natural ingredient which contain proanthocyanins, which give cranberries their red colour. Cranberries support a healthy urinary tract by promoting an environment that is supportive to bladder and urethral health. They are also rich in antioxidants which protect cells against oxidative stress associated with aging and environmental stress.
Features of LloydsPharmacy cranberry tablets
- Women's health
- Dietary supplement
- Cranberry extract 400mg food supplement
- Plays a role in supporting the normal function of the immune system
- Supports Urinary Tract Health
|• Cranberry Extract||400mg||-|
|- equivalent to|
|• Fresh Cranberry||10,000 mg||-|
*NRV means Nutrient Reference Value
- No NRV established
- 30 tablets
- Adults and children over 12
- Vegetarians and Vegans
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not take if inner seal is broken
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant or taking any prescribed medicines
- Store in a cool dry place
- Replace cap and turn until click is heard
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- This container may be over-sized in comparison to the product to provide for sufficient product information
How to use
- Adults and children over 12: Swallow one to two tablets daily, with a meal.
Cranberry Fruit Extract, Dicalcium Phosphate, Maltodextrin, Cellulose, Cross-linked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Colours (Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide), Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Talc.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here