- Protective covers
- For use with the digital ear thermometer
- Pack of 40
Protective covers for the LloydsPharmacy digital ear thermometer.
The LloydsPharmacy digital ear thermometer provides a convenient, easy and accurate way to take a temperature. Knowing your body temperature can be a good indicator of general health.
It's important to replace the covers on your LloydsPharmacy disposable digital ear thermometer to make sure the thermometer remains safe, hygienic and accurate for each reading.
Features of LloydsPharmacy disposable digital ear thermometer covers
- Protective covers
- For use with the LloydsPharmacy digital ear thermometer
- Keeps thermometer clean and safe
- Helps to maintain accurate readings
- 40 protective covers
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Potential choking hazard
How to use
1. Place a disposable ear cover onto the LloydsPharmacy digital ear thermometer.
2. Ensure that it fits securely, then take your measurement.
3. Use a new ear cover for each use. Dispose of safely.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here