- Easy to oral solution
- Relief from sore throats
- Contains Glycerin 0.75g per 5ml
Formulated to provide you with triple action relief.
LloydsPharmacy dry tickly cough oral solution has been specially formulated to provide you with relief from the symptoms of tickly coughs and sore throats.
Features of LloydsPharmacy dry tickly cough oral solution
- Soothing relief
- Specially formulated
- Relief from tickly coughs and sore throats
- Adults and children aged 10 years and older
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
- Do not give to children under 1 years old
- Do not take more medicine than the label tell you to
How to use
Adults and children over 12 years:
- Take one or two 5ml spoonfuls (5ml to 10ml).
Children from 6 to 12 years:
- Take one 5ml spoonful.
Children from 1 to 5 years:
- Take half a 5ml spoonful (2.5ml).
The above doses may be taken up to 4 times daily.
Active ingredients: Glycerin 0.75g per 5ml.
Other ingredients: Sucrose, honey, Glucose, citric Acid E330, Lemon flavour, Lime flavour, Sodium Benzoate E211 and purfied water
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here