- One a day
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Month supply
One a day tablet for healthier skin, hair and nails.
A combination of important nutrients including zinc to help maintain normal looking skin, hair and nails.
Features of LloydsPharmacy skin, hair & nails tablets
- With grape extract
- Includes zinc
- Suitable for vegetarians
Ingredient Typical Weight
%RDA* Vitamin D 5?g 100 Vitamin E 40mg ? -TE 333 Vitamin C 60mg 75 Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 8mg 727 Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 4mg 286 Niacin 18mg NE 113 Vitamin B6 10mg 714 Folic Acid 400?g 200 Vitamin B12 9?g 360 Biotin 45?g 90 Pantothenic Acid 40mg 667 Magnesium 75mg 20 Iron 12mg 86 Zinc 15mg 150 Copper 1000?g 100 Manganese 0.5mg 25 Selenium 100?g 182 Chromium 50?g 125 Iodine 200?g 133 Natural Beta Carotene 2mg - Cysteine 10mg - Grape Extract 16mg -
*RDA means Recommended Daily Allowance
- No RDA established
- 30 x tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take if inner seal is broken
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- This product contains Iron which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant or taking any prescribed medicines
- Store in a cool, dry place. Replace cap and turn until click is heard
How to use
- Swallow one tablet a day, preferably with food.
Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Modified Maize Starch, Ferrous Fumarate, Maltodextrin, Nicotinamide, Zinc Oxide, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Cysteine Hydrochloride, Silicon Dioxide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Mannitol, Cross-linked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Grape Extract ( Sulphites) , Thiamine Mononitrate, Magnesium Stearate, Riboflavin, Talc, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Copper Sulphate, Beta Carotene, Manganese Sulphate, Acacia, Sucrose, Folic Acid, Maize Starch, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Antioxidant ( Tocopherol) , Sodium Selenite, Triglycerides, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here