- Surrounds, cushions and protects sore toes
- Moisturises the skin
- Reduces hard skin build up
Also works as a toe or finger cuticle moisturiser.
The Toe Protector surrounds, cushions and protects sore toes. The mineral oil enriched gel softens and moisturises, helping to reduce hard skin build-up. The gel also dramatically reduces rubbing caused by footwear.
Features of LloydsPharmacy toe protector
- Helps relieve painful corns, toenails, toe tips and toe curl
- Cushions, protects and prevents rubbing
- Washable and reusable
- Stretches to fit any size
- Helps prevent corns
- Cushions, protects and soothes
- Helps prevent corns
- Stretches to fit any size toe
Warnings and cautions
- If you have diabetes or poor circulation, consult a medical professional before using
- If pain, numbness or irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately
- If you are unsure of your condition, or have any concerns regarding your toe, nail or feet visit your GP / Pharmacist for advice
- Not to be used on broken skin
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Slip the toe protector over toe (or finger).
- Carefully wash with water and mild soap. Air dry only.
- Sprinkle a small amount of talcum powder on the gel after washing to remove stickiness.
- Replace product when gel has eventually worn thin.
- If needed, remove and carefully trim product with sharp scissors.
- To allow skin to breath, do not wear for more than 16 hours continuously.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here