- Relieves congestion
- Quick and easy to use
- A blend of aromatic oils
A powerful combination of aromatic smelling salts to ease congestion.
MacKENZIES smelling salts are a traditional remedy used to relieve symptoms of head colds and congestion caused by inflamed mucous membranes in the throat and head. MacKENZIES smelling salts contain a powerful, aromatic and conventional combination of ammonia liquor and eucalyptus essentials oils.
The combination of ingredients works together to produce a potent aroma to ease congestion and clear the airways which helps to reduce the feeling of a blocked, stuffy nose. MacKENZIES smelling salts are fast acting and easy to use. Simply sit back, inhale deeply and you'll feel immediate relief and relaxation.
Features of MacKENZIES smelling salts 17ml
- An aromatic blend of essential oils
- Airways feel clear
- Relaxing and enjoyable
- Effective relief from symptoms of congestion, catarrh and head colds
- Traditional remedy
- Adults and children over the age of three months
Warnings and cautions
- Do not digest or swallow
- Not for children under the age of three months
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Consult your doctor if symptoms persist
- Store in a cool dry place
- Do not use after the expiry date stated on the bottle
How to use
- Inhale only.
- Inhale the vapours through the nostrils as required.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here