- With five interchangeable heads
- Suitable for normal, oily or sensitive skin
- 5 strength settings
Unleash the PorePatrol on your skin for a renewed, brighter complexion in minutes.
Suitable for all skin types with interchangeable heads and a 5-speed SkinSoft suction vacuum, PorePatrol glides effortlessly across your face to extract dirt, excess oil and impurities. For ultimate blackhead removal and to clear skin from unwanted congestion, you need PorePatrol. This skin renewing pore extraction system clears clogged pores with its deep suction vacuum to get to all those places your fingers can’t reach.
Features of Magnitone London pore patrol skin renewing pore extraction system
- Release all that unwanted skin congestion
- Sleek ergonomic design
- Revitalises skin in Minutes
- Helps skin renewal process
- USB rechargeable
- Fits comfortably in hand & glides easily
- 5 x interchangeable heads
- Replacement sponges
- USB charge wire
- Full instructions
- Normal, oily or sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- Please note that this product could be damaging to some skin types, please try the product on a small patch of skin first before using it on a larger area
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Make sure your face is clean and free from all makeup.
- Apply a warm cloth or steam your face for 5-10 minutes beforehand to open up your pores.
- Choose the head you need for your skin type or condition.
- Glide the PorePatrol across your skin and watch as the blackheads and oils are sucked out.
- Don’t stay in one place for more than 2 seconds.
- Gently move the tool in one consistent direction. Avoid moving the tool over the same area twice.
- After you have used the PorePatrol over your entire face, use a cold cloth to close your pores and apply moisturiser. And you’re done.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here
- 5 x interchangeable heads