- Formulated for long hair
- Nourishes and strengthens
- Restores balance to the scalp
The all-natural formulation actively combats hair loss.
Ensuring your hair is left feeling healthy and hydrated, Natur Vital hair loss anti breakage shampoo 300ml fights hair loss. The natural choice for the prevention of hair breakage, this shampoo maintains the natural balance of the scalp whilst still caring for longer hair.
The all natural phytoactive formula is created from specifically selected ingredients like germinated corn, soybean seeds and added ginseng extract, which helps to stimulate the hair bulb with all the energy and nutrients needed for hair growth. The formula also includes vitamins A, B3, B7, E, F, H and pro-vitamin B5 which are crucial in helping maintain a healthy and balanced scalp. The use of this shampoo is especially suitable for long and damaged hair.
Features of Natur Vital hair loss anti breakage shampoo 300ml
- Hair loss effectiveness tested over 83%
- Ideal for long hair
- Hydrates and strengthens
- Fights hair loss
- Maintains the natural balance of the scalp
- Increases the resistance of the hair fibres
- Moisturises and adds shine to hair
Warnings and cautions
- Not intended for use by children
- This product is intended for external use
- If you have any reaction to the formula, immediately stop using
- If the product comes into contact with eyes immediately rinse with warm water
How to use
- Whilst showering or bathing, wet hair.
- Apply a walnut sized amount to the scalp.
- Gently massage into the wet hair.
- Allow a few minutes for the formulation to do its work.
- Thoroughly rinse the shampoo from your hair.
Aloe Vera, Phospholipids, Trace Elements, Amino Acids, Vitamin B, Squalene and Saponins, Wheat Germ, Phospholipids, Sterols, Tocopherol and Pro-Vitamin Soy Protein, Phenols, Flavonoids, Phenolic Compounds and Minerals, Ginseng, Ginsenosides, Saponosides Triterpene, Polysaccharides, Proteins, Vitamins and Minerals.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here