- Paired with the NeilMed SinuRinse bottle
- Drug and preservative free
- No burning or stinging
Refill sachets for the NeilMed SinuRinse bottle.
Nasal rinses are designed to flush out any excess mucous or irritants from inside your nose. The NeilMed SinuRinse bottle is simple to use and offers a soothing, burn-free experience during nasal irrigation. Buy this product alongside the NeilMed starter kit which comes with an easy to use squeezy bottle and everything else you need for an effective sinus cleanse.
NeilMed adult sinus rinse sachets are designed to provide natural, drug-free sinus relief. When used alongside a NeilMeds nasal irrigation bottle device, the ingredients in the sachets can effectively relieve allergy and sinus symptoms such as nasal allergies and congestions, sinus pressure and nasal stuffiness.
Features of NeilMed sinus rinse refill sachets - 50 sachets
• No burning or stinging
• Drug free
• Preservative free
• Patented mixture formula
• Reduces pollen load
• Provides natural relief from symptoms of common cold and flu
• 50 x Sachets
• Adults and children under supervision
• Suitable for use after sinus surgery and during pregnancy
Warnings and cautions
• Do not rinse nasal passage with plain water as this will result in stinging sensation
• Do not use if nasal passage is completely blocked, if you have an ear infection and/or blocked ears or if you have ever had ear surgery
• If you experience any pressure in the ears, stop the rinse and get further directions from your doctor
• Do not use tap water for dissolving the mixture unless it has been previously boiled for five minutes or more as boiling sterilises the water
• All children should be supervised
• If irritation occurs, discontinue use
• Store in a cool, dry place
How to use
Read the instruction leaflet carefully before use.
1. Wash your hands.
2. Fill the bottle with clean bottled water or cooled down boiled water.
3. Open the sachet and pour the contents into the bottle.
4. Standing in front of the sink, bend forward to your comfort level and tilt your head down.
5. Without holding your breath, place the cap snugly against your nasal passage and start squeezing the bottle gently until the solution is draining from opposite nasal passage (do not swallow).
6. Blow nose gently to remove any excess without pinching to avoid pressure on eardrums.
7. Repeat action on opposite nasal passage.
8. Clean the bottle, cap and tube and dry completely before storing.
Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate mixture.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here