- Relief from sprains and swelling
- Homoeopathic remedy
- Contains arnica montana 6c
A portable and convenient homoeopathic medicine for aches and pains.
Nelsons arnicare 6c clikpak is a specially formulated homoeopathic product that has been traditionally used for the symptomatic relief of sprains, muscular aches, bruising and swelling after an injury. This homoeopathic remedy comes in an easily dissolved pillules format, making them easier to take than regular tablets or capsules.
Features of Nelsons 6C clikpak arnica
- Traditional remedy for aches and pains
- Easily dissolves in the mouth
- Portable and convenient clikpak
- Contains lactose and sucrose
- Simple and effective pillules
- 84 x pillules
- Sprains and swelling
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a doctor
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children
How to use
- Press down on the base twice to release 2 pillules into the cap.
- Unscrew the cap.
- Tip the two pillules directly from cap into mouth (try to avoid contact).
- Pillules should be either chewed or placed under the tongue until dissolved and taken between meals.
- Adults and children: 2 pillules every 2 hours for the first 6 doses, then 4 times daily until symptoms improve for up to a maximum of 7 days.
Arnica montana 6c (from plants harvested in Scottish Highlands), lactose and sucrose.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here