- Contributes to normal hearing
- Natural herb extracts
- Normal function of the nervous system
Contributes to normal hearing.
New Nordic ear tone 30 tablets has been formulated using a combination of naturally extracted ginkgo biloba, French maritime pine bark and magnesium. Ginkgo has various uses in traditional medicine but in this tablet, ginkgo is mixed with pine bark extract and magnesium mineral. The ginkgo biloba leaves used in this tablet are selected, dried and extracted, so that the desired herbal substances are preserved.
These key ingredients provide the following help:
Ginkgo biloba: helps to contribute to your normal hearing.
Magnesium: supports and maintains the normal function of the nervous system and contributes to a normal electrolyte balance. Magnesium also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Features of New Nordic ear tone 30 tablets
- Helps reduce fatigue and tiredness
- Dairy and gluten free
- Contributes to a normal electrolyte balance
- Vegan friendly
- Extracts of Ginkgo biloba and French maritime pine bark.
Per 1 tablet NRV Ginkgo biloba extract (Ginkgo biloba L.)
- Standardised to 24% Ginkgo-flavon-glücosides
100 mg - French aritime pine bark extract (Pinus pinaster, Aiton)
- Standardisedt to 40% polyphenols
125 mg - Magnesium 233 mg - Alpinia galangal (rhizome), extract* 100 mg -
*NRV = Nutrients Reference Value.
- 30 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
- Not suitable for children under 12 years of age
- Do not use if blister package (inner foil) is broken or tampered with
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Take one with a glass of water each morning.
Mineral (magnesiumoxide), filling agent (microcrystalline cellulose), french maritime pine bark extract (Pinus pinaster, Anton), ginkgo biloba extract (Ginkgo biloba, L.) coating agents (magnesium salts of fatty acides, hydroxypropylmethylcellose), disintegrator (cross-linked sodium carboxymethylcellulose), anti-caking agent (silicondioxide).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here