- Sugar free and regular strength
- Smokers of less than 20 a day
- 1mg dose of nicotine
Nicotinell mint lozenges with 1mg of nicotine are can help you on your stop smoking journey.
Every lozenge contains 1mg nicotine which is released into your body each time you have one. These regular strength lozenges are suitable for adult smokers who smoke less than 20 cigarettes a day.
The Nicotinell programme employs Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT), which makes for an easy and simple way to gradually help to reduce the cravings of nicotine over time. These lozenges can be used as a substitute for a cigarette when smoking is not possible or desired. They are suitable for those who are reducing their intake to quit slowly, as well as those who are quitting immediately.
Features of Nicotinell mint lozenges 1mg regular strength 96 pieces
- A recognised, effective replacement of nicotine
- Minty flavour
- 1mg of nicotine per lozenge
- Easy to follow program for anyone quitting smoking and Recognised NRT therapy
- 96 x Nicotinell mint lozenges regular strength (1mg of nicotine per lozenge)
- Adults over the age of 18 years who already smoke
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use if you are a non-smoker or under the age of 18 years
- Do not use if you have or recently had heart problems. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Do not use if you have serious liver or kidney disease; uncontrolled, overactive thyroid gland or pheochromocytoma; stomach ulcers or other problems with your stomach or throat
- Do not use if you are pregnant
How to use
Read the enclosed instructions carefully before use. You must not smoke whilst using these lozenges.
- Suck 1 lozenge when you feel the urge to smoke, but initially try to use no more than 1 lozenge every 1-2 hours. Most people use 8-12 lozenges per day.
- This product is designed to be sucked slowly, do not swallow or chew. These lozenges should not be sucked like ordinary lozenges. Read the Nicotinell sucking technique in the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Only use 1 lozenge at a time and do not use more than 30 of the 1mg lozenges a day.
Nicotinell Mint 1mg contains 1mg Nicotine, Aspartame (E951, a source of Phenylalanine), Maltitol (E965), Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Polyacrylate Dispersion, Xanthan Gum, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica, Levomenthol, Peppermint Oil, Magnesium Stearate Sodium content 9.8 mg per lozenge.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here