- Relief any time anywhere
- Helps to manage those cravings
- Sugar free
Smoking aid that helps to relieve cravings with a fruity twist.
Nicotinell gum stop smoking aid fruit have been designed to be a safe alternative to smoking that help to assist you on your road to quit smoking. These fruity flavoured gums help to prevent and relieve cravings and nicotine withdrawal symptoms. When chewed, nicotine is slowly released and absorbed through the lining of your mouth. These stop smoking aids contain 2mg / 4mg of nicotine per gum and have been designed for anyone smoking 20 - 30 cigarettes a day.
Features of Nicotinell gum stop smoking aid fruit
- Smoking aid
- For those that smoke 20 - 30 cigarettes a day
- Fruit flavour
- Safe alternative to smoking
- Sugar free formula
- Nicotine released when chewing
- 96 / 204 pieces
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use if you are a non-smoker
- This product is designed to be chewed, do not swallow
- These gums should not be chewed like ordinary chewing gum
- Read the Nicotinell chewing technique in the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- Only use 1 piece of gum at a time and do not use more than 25 pieces of 2mg gum a day
How to use
- Chew until you start tasting a strong flavour of nicotine.
- Let the gum rest between your cheek and gums until the taste begins to fade.
- Start chewing the gum again.
- Repeat the chewing routine for about 30 minutes.
Each piece of gum contains 4mg of Nicotine (as 20mg Nicotine-Polacrilin (1:4)), Contains: Sorbitol (E420), Gum Base (containing Butylhydroxytoluene (E321)), Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Carboante, Anhydrous, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Polacrilin, Glycerol (E422), Purified Water, Levomenthol, Tutti Flavour, Saccharin, Sodium Saccharin, Acesulfame Potassium, Xylitol (E967), Mannitol (E421), Gelatin, Titanium Dioxide (E171), Carnauba Wax and Talc
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here