- Complete night-time cold and flu treatment
- Good night's sleep
- Aids restful sleep
Night Nurse capsules help you to get a good night's sleep and to wake feeling better.
Night Nurse Capsules have been specially formulated to provide a complete night-time cold and flu treatment by quickly providing relief from major cold and flu symptoms including: headaches, runny nose, dry and tickly cough, shivers, aches and Pains, sore throat pain.
Features of Night Nurse 10 capsules
- Relieves tickly cough
- For aches and pains
- Better night’s sleep
- Easy to swallow tablets
- 10 x capsules
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Adults and children over 12
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well
- Warning. May cause drowsiness. If affected, do not drive or operate machinery. Avoid alcoholic drink
- Before taking this medicine, if you are under the care of your doctor or receiving prescribed medicines, or are pregnant or breast feeding
How to use
- Take 2 capsules just before bedtime with a drink of water.
Each capsule contains Paracetamol 500mg, Promethazine Hydrochloride 10mg, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 7.5mg
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here