- Smooth and soft skin
- Intensely moisturising
- Healthy looking skin
A moisturising and softening day cream for daily use.
Nivea facecare sensitive day cream effectively helps protect against the 3 main signs of sensitive skin: 1. Redness 2. Tightness 3. Dryness. The caring formula enriched with licorice extract and known for its anti-inflammatory properties, and precious grape seed oil. Helps calm the skin and instantly relieves the skin of feelings of tightness.
Provides intensive moisture and supports the skin's natural barrier of resistance against irritants. The formula with spf 15 helps protects from sun-induced premature ageing. The especially mild formula is pH-neutral and free of parabens, colours and perfume.The skin is moisturised and feels regenerated, looking healthy and beautiful.
The Nivea philosophy uses ingredients inspired by nature to create high performance products that work in perfect harmony with your skin and to help you look and feel your most beautiful. For optimal results use the whole range of Nivea daily essentials products for sensitive skin.
Features of NIVEA soothing sensitive SPF 15 day cream
- For sensitive skin
- Moisturises and helps prevent redness, tightness and dryness
- With licorice extract & grape seed oil
- Free of parabens, colours and perfume
- Skin compatibility dermatologically approved
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- See packaging carefully before use
How to use
- Apply cream on cleansed face by gently massaging into the skin using small circles. The yellowish tinge of the cream is caused by the natural colour of the licorice extract.
Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methylpropanediol, Tapioca Starch, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Sodium Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Octocrylene,, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Octyldodecanol, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Panthenol, Glyceryl Glucoside, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Piroctone Olamine.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here