- Enriched with vitamin E and jojoba oil
- Fast absorbing
- Light formula
A nourishing and hydrating cream for soft and supple skin.
Nivea soft is a highly effective, revitalising moisturising cream for everyday use. The light formula with Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil is quickly absorbed and refreshes the skin. Enjoy the invigorating feeling that leaves your skin soft and supple all day long.
Features of NIVEA soft refreshingly soft moisturising cream 75ml
- Enriched with jojoba oil and vitamin E
- For face, body and hands
- Skin compatibility dermatologically approved
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes.
- For external use only
How to use
- Apply cream in circular motions to freshly cleansed skin.
IngredientsAqua, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Myristyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat, Stearic Acid, Myristyl Myristate, Cera Microcristallina, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated, Coco-Glycerides, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lanolin Alcohol,(Eucerit®), Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Dimethicone, Sodium Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Butyphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here