- For babies' delicate skin
- Immediate UVA-UVB protection
Especially formulated for babies' delicate skin.
The unscented, caring formula with vitamin E and natural aloe vera has been specially formulated for babies' skin. The lotion contains highly effective organic and mineral UVA/UVB filters for immediate protection. It protects against sun exposure and long-term UV induced skin damage and is very water resistant.
Features of NIVEA sun baby protect & care SPF 50+ sun lotion
- Extra water resistant
- Skin compatibility dermatologically approved
- UVA **** superior
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately
How to use
- Apply before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas.
- Ensure your baby wears additional protective clothing (hat, t-shirt, shorts).
- Always apply before sun exposure.
- Reapply frequently especially after swimming and towelling.
Aqua, Octocrylene, Butylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glycine, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Myristyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trimethoxycaprylysilane, Citrict Acid, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here