- Full range of vitamins
- Carefully selected minerals
- 12-month supply
One tablet will provide you with 100%, of your nutritional daily value of 16 separate vitamins and minerals.
Nu U Nutrition multivitamins and minerals formula is the simplest and easiest way to get all your daily vitamins and minerals in one easy to swallow tablet. Just one tablet provides you with vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin K, vitamin C, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin B12, biotin, pantothenic acid, calcium, phosphorous, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, manganese, selenium, chromium, molybdenum, iodine and lutein.
This combination of vitamins and minerals can help to support your body and the individual functions it carries out daily. From healthy skin to a supported immune system, the full range of vitamins, when paired with a balanced diet can aid your body all year round.
Features of Nu U Nutrition multivitamins and minerals formula 365 tablets
- Supports all round good health
- Vitamin A supports visions, skin and your immune system
- Zinc support your metabolism, bones and cognitive function
- Vitamin E promotes eye health
- Vitamin D helps your body absorb calcium for strong healthy bones
- Biotin looks after your hair, skin and teeth
- 365 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake
- Not suitable for young children
- Always consult your healthcare professional before taking any food supplements, especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition
- Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women unless advised by your healthcare professional
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take 1 multivitamins and minerals tablet daily.
Calcium salts of Orthophosphoric Acid, Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline cellulose), Magnesium oxide, L-Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3), D-Alpha-Tocopherol Acid Succinate (Vitamin E), Ferrous Fumarate, Glazing agent (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Anti-caking agent (Magnesium stearate, Silicon dioxide), Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), D-pantothenate, Calcium (Vitamin B5), Manganese sulphate, Zinc oxide, L-selenomethionine, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D), Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Lutein, Copper sulphate, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Humectant (Glycerin), Phylloquinone (Phytomenadione) (Vitamin K), Chromium picolinate, Pteroylmonoglutamic acid (Vitamin B9), Potassium iodide, Sodium molybdate (Molybdenum VI), Glazing agent (Carnauba wax), D-biotin (Vitamin B8).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here