- Relieves symptoms of cold and flu
- Reduces temperature
- Sugar free
Proven to give longer relief from fever than paracetamol.
Nurofen For Children strawberry flavour tastes great, making it easier to give. It is also the only children’s ibuprofen medicine to come with an easy-dosing syringe in every bottle pack! Nurofen for children works to reduce fever in just 15 minutes and lasts for up to 8 hours, so your child gets a good night's sleep.
Features of Nurofen for children fever and pain relief 100ml
- Starts to get to work in 15 minutes to relieve fever
- Up to 8 hours fever relief
- Contains Ibuprofen for anti-inflammatory properties
- Non-drip syringe for accurate and easy dosing
- Reduced fever (including fever caused by immunisation)
- Relieves symptoms of cold and flu
- Suitable for babies and children aged from 3 months to 9 years
Warnings and cautions
- Not suitable for children under 3 months of age unless advised by your doctor
- Do not exceed the stated dose. Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Speak to your doctor or pharmacist before giving this product if baby or child: has or had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems
How to use
Use the syringe inside to measure the dose accurately.
Infants 3 - 6 months weighing more than 5kg:
- One 2.5ml dose may be taken 3 times in 24 hours.
Infants 6 - 12 months:
- One 2.5ml dose may be taken 3 to 4 times in 24 hours.
Children 1 - 3 years:
- One 5ml dose may be taken 3 times in 24 hours.
Children 4 - 6 years:
- 7.5ml (5ml +2.5ml spoonful) may be taken 3 times in 24 hours.
Children 7 - 9 years:
- Two 5ml doses may be taken 3 times in 24 hours.
Each 5ml of Oral Suspension contains 100mg Ibuprofen. Also contains: Maltitol Liquid.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here