- Max strength pain relief
- Contains ibuprofen
- Fast acting
Reliable pain relief.
Nurofen joint & back 10% gel contains ibuprofen: known for its anti-inflammatory properties and is absorbed into the skin to get to work where it’s needed. Whether it’s lower back pain, joint pains or a strained calf muscle, with nurofen joint & back 10% gel you can rub in pain relief directly where it hurts.
Features of Nurofen joint & back 10% gel 40g
- Targeted relief
- Topical treatment
- Relieves aches and pains
- Adults and children over 12
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed stated dose
- Read information leaflet carefully before use
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
How to use
- See information leaflet.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here