- Dual-action pain relief from headaches, cramping and migraine
- Suitable for symptoms of cold and flu
- Powerful analgesic
Temporary, fast-acting pain relief that targets the source of inflammation.
Nurofen plus provides fast and powerful relief from migraine, back pain, headache, neuralgia, cramping period pain, rheumatic pain, dental pain and muscular pain. These easy to swallow tablets set to work immediately at the site of your pain and help to reduce your body's response to pain signals.
Nurofen plus contains ibuprofen which reduces inflammation, whilst the codeine helps to decrease feelings of discomfort. These tablets are easy to swallow and can provide effective short term pain relief but should not be used for more than three days.
Features of Nurofen plus 32 tablets
• Dual-action pain relief
• Powerful painkiller
• Suitable for symptoms of cold and flu
• Relief from muscular aches
• Targets source of pain
• 32 tablets
• Adults and children over 12
Warnings and cautions
• May cause drowsiness - if affected do not drive or operate machinery
• Avoid alcoholic drinks
• For short term use only. If you need to use this medicine for more than three days at a time, see your doctor or pharmacist. Taking codeine regularly for a long time can lead to addiction. Taking a painkiller for headaches too often or for too long can make them worse
• Warning: do not exceed the stated dose
• Do not take if you: have or have ever had stomach ulcer, or perforation or bleeding of the stomach. Have breathing difficulties. Are allergic to any of the ingredients or to aspirin or to other painkillers. Suffer from severe liver, kidney or heart problems. Suffer from chronic constipation. Are taking other NSAID pain killers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg daily. Are in the last 3 months of pregnancy. Are under 12 years old
• Speak to your doctor or pharmacist before taking the tablets if you. Have asthma, liver, kidney, heart or bowel problems. Suffer from a thyroid disorder. Have a head injury. Have low blood pressure. Are in the first 6 months of pregnancy
• Keep all medicines out of sight and reach of children
• Store below 25°C in a dry place
How to use
1. In adults and children 12 years and over, the dose of Nurofen Plus is 1 or 2 tablets every 4 - 6 hours. You should not take more than 6 tablets in a 24-hour period.
Active ingredients: Ibuprofen, Codeine Phosphate
Inactive ingredients Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Starch Glycollate, Starch Pregelatinised, Hypromellose, Opaspray White M-1-17111 B, Talc.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here