- Combination of hyaluronic acid, pro vitamin B5 and allantoin
- Helps to regenerate skin
- Calms redness and irritation
Hydrating formula for sensitive hands.
Nursem’s caring skin fix is thicker and richer than hand cream and targets especially dry areas, such as your knuckles. Containing a rich blend of pro vitamin B5, hyaluronic acid and allantoin, your skin’s barrier will begin to repair and rebuild after every use.
Nursem’s caring skin fix creates a natural barrier for your skin, giving it time to heal and protecting it during frequent washing. This product is perfect for even the most sensitive skin, with only a small amount needed each time. Nursem products have been dermatologically approved and are free from silicone, parabens, petrolatum and mineral oil.
For every product you buy, Nursem gives a month's worth of free Nursem to a nurse or a midwife.
Features of Nursem caring skin fix
- Limits moisture loss from skin
- Creates a natural barrier
- Offers immediate relief
- Soothes and protects
- Dermatologically approved
- Dry, sensitive skin
- Mildly irritated skin
Warnings and cautions
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
How to use
- Apply a pea sized amount to palm and massage into dry, sore areas.
- Repeat throughout the day as necessary.
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Panthenol, Allantoin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbic Acid.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here