- Perfect looking coverage
- Nourishes your hair
- Infused with avocado, olive and blackcurrant
Protects the wound from external contact such as food
Nutrisse crème permanent hair colour 5.3 golden brown nourishes your hair whilst colouring and with the added triple oil conditioning your hair will feel and look fantastic. Infused with avocado, olive and blackcurrant, this colour treatment helps to protect you hair against dryness for up to 8 weeks. This colour rich, deep and long lasting colour treatment gives perfect coverage and even colours the most stubborn of grey hair.
Features of Garnier nutrisse creme
- 8 weeks anti-dryness
- 100% grey coverage
- Rich, long-lasting colour
- Silky, shiny hair
- Nourished hair, better colour
- 1x Nutrisse crème permanent hair colour 4.3 dark golden brown
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Instantly mix the developer and colourant cream in the applicator bottle. Apply the mix.
- Use the multi-application conditioner to keep your hair soft and shiny.
Please see packaging for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here