- Instantly soothes eyes
- Rehydrates and protects
- Fast and long lasting relief
Sprays directly onto closed eyelids to cool, soothe and refresh eyes.
If your eyes feel dry, irritated and uncomfortable, Optrex ActiMist double action eye spray dry & irritated eyes can help to instantly soothe and rehydrate eyes.
If you have dry or irritated eyes you may find that you experience a gritty, burning sensation when you blink although dry eye should not cause significant pain. Dry eye will usually affect both eyes together but your vision should remain normal, symptoms often worsen as the day goes on.
Dry and irritated eyes can be due to disturbed lipid layer of the tear film. Each time the eye blinks the eyelid spreads your tears across the surface of the eye to form a film. This film acts to reduce the evaporation of moisture from the eye, helping it stay hydrated. Dry eyes can occur when either you don't produce enough tears or when a gap in the protective tear film allows moisture to be lost. Optrex ActiMist double action eye spray dry & irritated eyes stablises the eye's lipid layer to lock in natural moisture and offer instant relief for up to four hours.
Features of Optrex ActiMist double action spray
- Spray directly onto closed eyes
- Instantly soothe dry eyes
- Stabilises the eye's lipid layer
- Locks in natural moisture
- Clinically proven to provide instant relief for up to 4 hours
- Safe to use with contact lenses
- Suitable for everyday use
- Won't smudge eye make up
- Children over 2 years
- Everyday use
- Contact lenses
Warnings and cautions
- Store at room temperature (between 2°C and 25°C)
- Discard 6 months after opening
How to use
- When using for the first time, push down on the nozzle 3 - 4 times.
- Hold 10cm from your closed eyelid.
- Spray 1-2 times onto your closed eyelids 3 to 4 times per day.
Ingredients1ml contains 10mg, Soy Lecithin, 8mg Sodium Chloride, 8mg Ethanol, 5mg Phenoxyethanol, 0.25mg Vitamin A Palmitate, 0.02mg Vitamin E, Purified Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here