- Re-hydrate for instant relief
- Double action
- Restores moisture in the eyes
Instant and long lasting relief for dry and tired eyes
These Optrex eye drops are suitable to be used by people who are suffering from dry eyes. This eye treatment contains twice as many ingredients that restore moisture to the eyes as the standard Optrex eye drops. Optrex double action eye drops are intended to restore moisture to the eyes. It contains ingredients such as sodium hyaluronate which helps to re-hydrate and lubricate the eyes.
Features of Optrex double action for dry tired rehydrating eye drops
- Preservative & phosphate free
- Helps to re-hydrate & lubricate the eyes
- Long lasting relief
- Use with contact lenses
- Easy to use
- Dry eyes
Warnings and cautions
- Only for use in the eyes
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
- Discard 3 months after opening
- Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients
- Consult a medical professional if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you notice any side effect, then stop using and speak to a doctor
- Please read the included leaflet carefully before using this product
How to use
- Wash hands thoroughly before use.
- Remove tamper-evident seal prior to first use, and remove cap.
- Tilt head backwards and gently squeeze 1-2 drops into each eye 4 times daily.
- Blink a few times to ensure the whole eye is covered.
- Shake the bottle to remove any residual drops.
- Replace the bottle top tightly after use.
Boric acid, Sodium chloride, Hydroxypropyl, Methylcellulose, Sodium hyaluronate, Sodium borate, WFI.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here