- Soothes itchy eyes
- Easy to use
- Instant & long lasting relief
Instant and long lasting relief for itchy and watery eyes.
Optrex double action drops help restore the balance of the protective layer on your eyes. It provides instant relief of itchy and watery eyes with a preservative-free formulation.
Features of Optrex eye drops for soothing itchy & watery eyes
- Helps restore the balance of your eyes protective layer
- Soothing & lubricating double action relief
- Can be used with contact lenses
- Preservative & phosphate free
- Using in conjunction with anti-histamine treatments
- Eyes only
Warnings and cautions
- Store between 2°c and 25°c and protect from sunlight
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients
- Use this medicine only in your eyes and do not exceed the stated dose
- If your symptoms persist, consult your doctor
- Discard 3 months after opening
How to use
- Wash hands thoroughly before use.
- Remove tamper-evident seal prior to first use, and remove cap.
- Tilt head backwards and gently squeeze 1-2 drops into each eye 4 times daily.
- Blink a few times to ensure the whole eye is covered.
- Shake the bottle to remove any residual drops.
- Replace the bottle top tightly after use.
Sorbitol, Sodium hydroxide, Carbomer, Sodium Chloride, WFI
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here