- Clinically proven whitening ingredients
- Enamel safe toothpaste
- Protect from new surface stains
100% more stain removing ingredients for a brighter smile.
Oral-B 3D white clinical whitening restore diamond clean toothpaste has been designed by Oral-B's experts alongside Dentists to create a new and improved whitening toothpaste. This unique 3D whitening toothpaste has been formulated with 100% more activated whitening ingredients to give you a brighter and whiter smile than ever before.
Oral-B 3D white clinical whitening restore diamond clean toothpaste is a clinically proven to loosen and lift surface stains from your teeth as well as polish and protect them from future stains.
Features of Oral-B 3D White Clinical Whitening Restore Diamond Clean Toothpaste
- 100% more water-soluble stain removing ingredients
- loosens, lifts, polishes and protects
- For a whiter and brighter smile
- 4 whitening actions in 1
- Restores and polishes teeth
- Adults and children over 12 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Use only as directed
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
How to use
- Dentists recommend to brush your teeth 2 minutes at least twice a day.
Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sorbitol, PEG-12, Titanium Dioxide, Aroma, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Saccharin, Xanthan Gum, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Fluoride, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Peroxide, Calcium Hydroxide, Aluminium Hydroxide, BHT.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here