- Reduces itchiness associated with hay fever
- Helps eyes feel more comfortable
- Eases redness
Eye drops for the effective relief of hay fever and allergy symptoms.
A high pollen count during the spring and summer months can result in red, itchy or watery eyes. This happens when the body naturally responds to the pollen by trying to flush it out. Otrivine antistin eye drops can temporarily relieve the redness and discomfort experienced during hay fever season.
The two ingredients in Otrivine antistin eye drops are xylometazoline hydrochloride (a decongestant) and antazoline sulphate (an anti-allergic agent) which work together to combat the effect of pollen. One simple drop in each eye is enough for you to experience relief from red, scratchy eyes.
Features of Otrivine antistin eye drops 10ml
• Combination of decongestant and anti-allergic agent
• Reduces redness and discomfort
• Relief from scratchy eyes
• Simple eye drop
• Perfect for spring and summer months
• Hay fever and house dust allergies
Warnings and cautions
• See enclosed leaflet for full instructions and precautions
• Not to be used by contact lens wearers
• Not recommended for use in children under 6 years of age
• For external use only
• Keep all medicines out of the reach of children
• Do not store above 25°C
• Do not use later than one month after first opening
How to use
1. 1 or 2 drops, 2-3 times daily.
Elderly and children:
2. 1 drop, 2-3 times daily.
Active ingredients: Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 0.05%w/v, Antazoline Suphate 0.5%w/v.
Other ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride, Boric acid, Disodium Edetate, Sodium Tetraborate, water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here