- Softens and relieves rough, dry skin
- 24 hour hydration
- Daily skin therapy
A daily body lotion that deeply hydrates and softens skin.
Palmer's cocoa butter formula is a lusciously fragranced, classic combination of cocoa butter enriched with vitamin E. Clinically proven to improve dry skin after just one use, this rich and creamy lotion is an everyday essential for those who experience regular bouts of dry skin.
Palmer's cocoa butter formula is ideal for use on either the face or body. This iconic beauty product smoothes marks and tones skin and can be used by the whole family. Dermatologically recommended, the skin-loving ingredients in Palmer's cocoa butter formula are suitable for eczema prone skin and is paraben and phthalate free. Enjoy the feeling of locked-in moisture and smooth skin all day long.
Features of Palmer's cocoa butter formula 250ml
- Pure cocoa butter & vitamin E
- Provides 24 hour moisture
- Suitable for eczema prone skin
- Soothes skin after sun exposure
- Paraben free & phthalate free
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Do not use on broken or infected skin
- For external use only
- Do not store above 25°C
How to use
- Massage into skin where needed. Use daily for a soft, youthful appearance.
Water (Aqua), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Petrolatum, Propylene Glycol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum) Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, PEG-8 Stearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Benzoic Acid, Stearalkonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Acetate, Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Lauryl Alcohol, Cellulose, Dimethyl Stearamine, Yellow 5 (CI 19140) Orange 4 (CI 15510), Benzyl Alcohol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here