- Fast absorbing and lightweight
- Soothes rough and dry skin
- Enriched with vitamin E
A light and non-greasy cocoa butter body oil that softens dry skin.
Palmer's cocoa butter moisturising body oil is a delicately scented, fast absorbing oil that helps to hydrate dry and rough skin. Formulated using pure cocoa butter and enriched with vitamin E this body oil helps to soften and soothe the driest of skin. You can add cocoa butter moisturising body oil to your bath or smooth over damp skin after showering without the worry of it staining your clothes.
Palmer's cocoa butter oil uses two key ingredients to give your skin that smooth and silky feeling. A rich natural moisturiser that can transform the roughest and driest of skin in to buttery soft silky skin and helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and imperfections on the skin, giving a more even and toned appearance.
Features of Palmer's cocoa butter moisturising body oil 250ml
- Vitamin E
- Powerful antioxidant
- Formulated with pure cocoa butter
- Lightweight and non-greasy
- Soothes dry skin
- Won't stain your clothes
- Can be used in the bath or over damp skin
- Relieves dry and rough skin
- Eczema prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- After a shower or bath apply directly onto damp skin.
- For the best results leave on for a few seconds then pat dry.
- In the bath, add 1-2 capfuls under running water for a moisturising and soothing bath.
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Canola Oil, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Squalane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Benzyl Alcohol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here